At TrueClean, we offer Tucson house painting and commercial painting services. This includes exterior as well as interior painting. Although some people assume that painting the inside of your home and business is easier than painting the outside, the truth is that it can still be a challenge to make sure the job is done right. Our team will save you time and will make sure that you love the way your project looks after we are done.
For Homes and Businesses
When Do You Need a Fresh Coat of Paint?
You want to keep your home looking great for family and guests. Although regular house cleaning can certainly help, you are not making the best impression if your paint looks old or worn.
Some signs your home would benefit from interior painting:
● You see cracks or chips in your paint.
● Areas of your walls look worn down or faded.
● A previous paint job was uneven or did not fully cover the walls.
● You no longer like the color of your walls or it does not match new furniture.
● You are completing a larger home improvement project and want to update your home to help it look even better.
In addition to painting when you notice the above problems, you should also repaint regularly to keep your walls looking their best. How often you should paint depends on what room of the house each wall is in. Some rooms get more use and therefore need to be painted more frequently.
Here is a guide on how often each room should be painted:
● Kids’ bedrooms: Kids’ bedrooms usually get more use than adult bedrooms and will typically need to be repainted every 2-3 years.
● Hallways: With so many people walking through them and potentially touching the walls, you will likely need to paint your hallways every 2-3 years.
● Kitchens: Steam and oils from cooking can wear down your kitchen paint, so it might need a touch-up every 3-4 years.
● Bathrooms: Bathrooms get used more frequently and as a result need repainting every 3-4 years on average.
● Other Rooms: Interior paint in other rooms of your house can last longer, although it will always depend on just how often you are in that room and how many members of your family use it.
The Challenges of Interior Painting
Painting your walls is a time-consuming and difficult process.
These are just a few of the challenges you may face:
It is easiest to paint a wall is when it is completely flat and free of surface-level imperfections. However, many walls have a textured surface. This type of wall is harder to cover evenly and it will often take multiple coats to get the job done right. Our painting experts have experience with these surfaces and can get an even coat that looks fantastic.
Getting Clean Edges
You want to get paint only on the wall that you are working with, not on the trim. If you are painting an accent wall, you also need to avoid having paint cross over onto the walls next to it. Clean edges look better and prevent distracting spots along your ceiling or baseboard. We will make sure to properly tape off any places where you don’t want to get paint. This ensures a clean and sharp edge.
Interior painting is hard work. You may need to climb up to reach all the way to the ceiling and you will need to do a lot of labor in order to cover each wall, often with multiple coats. Not everyone is physically capable of this task and even if you are, it’s not the most fun thing to do with your free time. Hiring us means you can relax while we take care of your commercial or residential painting.
Interior Painting Takes Time
It takes a lot of time to get the job done right. If you are painting as part of a home improvement project, you might have a timeline that you want to follow. This can make it even more difficult to complete every task on schedule. In addition, you may not have time in your busy life for painting.
TrueClean Interior Painting Services
Fresh paint can make your walls stand out and help your home or business look outstanding. You deserve to live or work in an environment that is pristine and gorgeous. Our painting services can help. We are a family owned and operated business and we strive to give every client an amazing experience and beautiful results.
Call us today to get a free quote for your interior painting.
Your opinion matters to our family here at TrueClean. Help us to improve and provide excellent service to you and future clients. We hold ourselves to the highest level of service and hope to deliver that with every visit. Your feedback is very important to us.
Please Give Us a Review
We are so sorry that you have not had the best possible experience with TrueClean. We take pride in providing the highest level of service to our clients and are constantly looking for more ways to improve the quality of our service and overall experience.